Friday, August 15, 2014

It was my Tenth Birthday on JUNE 29

Hi Girls, 

     My name is Grace-Hope (you all ready new that) Anyways its all ready been a whole year OH MY GOODNESS... so WEIRD :=) 
 I do not have much to say but I  will try to post as often as i can bye. 

                        signed from love 


                                                  Grace-Hope Elise Brewer  
  
                  BTW 
heres a picture        


                                          Photo Credit Sierra Brewer

                 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace-Hope I love you very much and I really like when you play with legos, Calico Critters and cook!!! You are so imaginative and creative and full of joy and I love your big smile too!!! Oh and your laugh is contagious!!!
    See you soon!:) Hugs<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Grace-Hope!
    I can't believe you're ten already! You have a beautiful smile, I enjoyed the pictures.
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete