Friday, September 2, 2011

My First Post

Today, I builded two pieces, and I smashed put them together. I have a lot of people. My first house is made of wood. My second house is made of glass windows and brick walls so it doesn't burn down. And then there's three people who live in the first house, and three people who live in the other house; sometimes they switch. There's three lego boys (of course they're not real.) in the brick house, and one man and two girls in the second house. One girl looks really sassy. The guy has a not very smiley face, and then you turn his head and you get a smiley face.

I'll be posting pictures tomorrow! See you then:-)

Love,
Grace-Hope

3 comments:

  1. Hi Grace-Hope! What a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace-Hope! What a wonderful blog you have. It is really lovely. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful day. :)

    Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Grace Hope
    I love you very much and want you to know that you are my sunshineinmyheart along with Jesus. Keep Jesus in your heart He is number one and loves you best and knows what's best. Stay sweet and have fun with Sierra.
    I look forward to our Seaworld trip.
    Love, Mammals
    xo

    ReplyDelete